COVID Reopening Expectations
During the COVID-19 pandemic, the safety and well-being of our patients, staff and doctors is our first priority. Our team will continue to go above and beyond the expectations for optometry practices so that everyone who enters our practice will feel safe. We are sure that you are well aware of the concerns about COVID-19, and we would like you to know the steps we are taking. These measures include, but are not limited to:
An Expectations Checklist—For All of Us
- ALL patient encounters will be by appointment. Walk-ins will not be allowed. Our front door will be locked. When arriving for an appointment, all patients will be asked to call the office.
- We ask that upon entering our clinic, that you use hand sanitizer.
- Anyone who enters the building will be required to wear a face mask.
- We may ask you to leave the office if you show flu-like signs, cold/fever, or coughing.
Steps Our Practice is Taking
- Hand sanitation stations are available at the entrance and throughout the practice.
- All of our staff and doctors will be wearing appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including gloves and masks.
- We will disinfect frames after a patient has contact with them.
- Limiting the number of patients in the office or any area at one time.
- The exam room and pretesting instruments will be disinfected after every patient.
- No signatures on credit card receipts – touchless transactions when possible.
- Deep cleaning at the end of each day.
- The patient restroom will be closed so please plan accordingly.